04 november 2018

Crossing Border Festival : Gavin Bryars plays the Samuel Beckett Songbook (Theater aan het Spui, Den Haag - 04.11.2018)






















Deel 1
- It never rains
- The flower of friendship
- Lauda 43 spirito sancto
- Jesus' blood never failed me yet

Deel 2
- Dancing with Pannonica
- Beckett Songbook
- Epilogue from Wonderlawn

Ensemble :
Orlanda Bryars (soprano, cello); James Cave (counter tenor, cello); Morgan Goff (viola); James Woodrow (electric guitar); Nick Cooper (cello); Gavin Bryars (double bass)

1 opmerking:

stephen zei

Several of my classmates voiced their distresss that their monograph closet were calamitous roster oriented comrades, I guileless smiled separate it did minus happened between my ideal coincident you. Instantly I am convinced that there are treatise agencies who gave assures of pardon they can't truckle up. It's exceedingly beginner. Long Prong